Friday, October 21, 2011

Writing Prompt. My Day Dream

    This is my task. So are you ready, to travel into my mind of day dreams? Ready, set and tell.
   I was sitting in math class. Looking out the window, and before my eyes a scene unfolds. A bunch of hot guys were gathered outside the window. Then all of a sudden, my step father pops up. In his black trench coat, that seemed to slither around his body, as he crept around the "good looking" guys. They payed him no attention, as if he wasn't even there. He looked ominous, like a murderer lurking his victim. His gaze was attentive with group. He broke his gaze and locked eyes with me. His eyes glowed, his teeth barred and his hand casually slipped into his trench coat and he pulled out hand full of candy. He threw the candy in the air. For a minute I sighed with relief, untill I realized it was snowing out side. It wasn't Halloween. Why did he look like that? I looked again at my step father to see something shining in his hand as he stood over the brunet that was picking candy off the ground. I was going to scream run as I woke up abruptly to the sound of a bell. It had all just been my imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment