Monday, October 17, 2011

Bullied No More

I walked through hallways with anticipation, to get out of this school. I was nearly free. Then I saw the bully coming my way. My hope sunk just long enough to let rage set in my eyes. I was tired of this. I was tired of being the victim and if she thought I wasn't going to stand up for myself, she was wrong. Her footsteps started to echo in my ears, for a moment I wanted to run. In that moment it was too late. She was at my side, whispering in my ear, "Did you miss me?"
I looked her in the eye's as she stepped back. Hatred was rising through my body. My fists were beginning to clench and I spat, "Miss you? Oh please I'd rather be thrown in a pit of snakes, that haven't eaten in days. So did I miss you? No I didn't. I miss my life without you, but I won't miss it for long." I let my eyes finish speaking for me. The bully retreated and I felt my face lift into a smile as I waved goodbye and hollered, "Have a good day." After that day I never had troubles with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment