Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What I've learned this term

1) Two things I've learned this year?

I have learned how to multiply and divide integers.

I have also learned the rock cycle.



2) Two things I'm proud of?

I am proud of my first raft story and I'm also proud of my test marks.



3) Two smart goals.

My first smart goal is to be prepared for every class daily. I will accomplish this by remembering all my books and assignments. To accomplish that, I will put a reminder on my phone that goes off Monday to Friday at 7;30 am for an entire semester. My second goal is to remember my daily planner daily for the entire semester as well. I shall accomplish this by putting a second reminder on my phone and putting my planner by my lunch kit.



link to a rock cycle = http://www.uwsp.edu/geo/faculty/ritter/geog101/textbook/earth_materials_structure/rock_cycle.html

1 comment:

  1. Very well written SMART goals. You definitely have a plan! I couldn't get the link to work to go to your RAFT story.

    ReplyDelete