Monday, November 19, 2012

                                                            Future Preference

   We had a unit on Challenges and opportunities in English class. So today my teacher asked the class a question, “What did [you] learn from this ELA unit that [you] can uses to make [you] a better person?” she asked.  This unit showed how you can overcome a challenge or how a challenge can overcome you. Through the various stories of challenges, I have remained unaffected. I suppose it’s because I can be rather stubborn, so stubborn some people consider me pompous. Because I am stubborn, my opinion on challenges remains constant.
   This unit does not make me a better person. It only gives me more of a perspective on different challenges. Somebody else’s challenges do not change anything for me. Only mine and mine alone change my state of opinion. So for future preference, to all of my teachers I remind you that no matter what, when facing a challenge people take a challenge on depending on their personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment