Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Letter of Truth

Dear Who Ever:
Let me reassure you about this blog. Let me tell you the truth behind my words, but promise one thing before we begin. Promise me that you won't judge me for the things that I say. You promise? Fine let's continue. These words are just words I pushed together by panic. Panic that if I don't say something meaningfull that I'll fall into a black pit of hatred. So I type these false words hoping they sound sincere. When really they're just lies, protecting me from the truth. The truth being that I say what I do not do. I stand here telling you something, and yet I do the other. I'm sorry but I don't plan on stopping either. I may not follow the words that I write but that doesn't mean that they're wrong. It just means that you should do the opposite of me. So maybe this wasn't reassuring but at least it was truthfull. And here's the thing if you read really carefully, you'll see a bit of me unmasked.

No comments:

Post a Comment